Lydia, The Financial Services Super-App, with CEO Co-Founder Cyril Chiche
Manage episode 313537539 series 3274477
Cyril Chiche is co-Founder and CEO of Lydia, a financial services super-app offering digital payments, donations, loans, checking accounts, payment cards, and other services…
- The Lydia origin story
- The Numa Café
- Early investments
- Product Market Fit and early growth
- Lydia, a super-app for your money
- Moving into then back out of the UK market
- 2020, first Tencent (WeChat Pay) then Accel invests in Lydia
- Covid and financial services trends and adoption
- Cryptocurrency buying/trading and financial services apps
- Accel's newest venture partner and former Venmo General Manager, Amit Jhawar, joins the board
- 2021 and onward
Check out our upcoming Clubhouse rooms and links at FrenchTechNews.club
Welcome to French Tech News with Chris O’Brien and Ethan Pierse, a podcast and Clubhouse series highlighting important stories in the world of France’s startups, its entrepreneurs, investors, and ecosystem leaders.
Please join us on Monday and Thursday evenings (Paris-time) on Clubhouse and regularly during the week as we publish those events and other exclusive interviews to this podcast.
Be sure to sign up for the French Tech Journal newsletter.