Elevating Sound in Our Lives with Devialet
Manage episode 319166354 series 3274477
A fascinating chat with Franck Lebouchard, CEO of Devialet, on their mission to elevate sound to its rightful place in our lives through an exacting attention to engineering and design:
- 1:28 A short history of Devialet
- 4:07 Being different about sound and design
- 8:50 People want better sound as streaming and video quality massively improve
- 11:46 3D and immersive audio are coming
- 13:53 Devialet's explosive growth and continuing demand
- 16:10 Phantom speaker for consumers and bringing great sound to cars, televisions, laptops, and more
- 19:43 B2C vs B2B revenue
- 20:30 ArianeGroup, materials science engineering, and rocket audio
- 23:43 2022 ambitions: what's next after amplifiers, connected speakers, and true wireless
- 27:26 Autonomous driving: your car will become an extension of your living room and the need for low energy consumption audio
Be sure to subscribe to and share the podcast on Apple, Spotify, or your preferred podcast platform, and check out the video version on our YouTube channel.
The French Tech News is a newsletter, podcast, and video media highlighting important stories, in English, in the world of France’s startups, its entrepreneurs, investors, and ecosystem leaders. Hosted by Chris O'Brien and Ethan Pierse.
Be sure to sign up for the French Tech Journal newsletter for more stories and announcements.