Manage episode 370014794 series 2870695
Enjoy me tripping over my own research on Dirty Harry at the beginning of this one, folks! Then you can also enjoy the following:
- Duff decides it's time to bring in Slash and Steven so they can tour the west coast
- Axl threatens to whip Michael Hutchence's onstage ass while GnR are backstage in 1988
- More TV tropes about "The Dead Pool" including me finding SLASH's whole page of personal tropes!!!
- Izzy bottoms out and gets sober after pissing into something that's not the toilet on a plane.
- Manager Alan Niven discusses the Vince Neil incident at the MTV Music Video awards in fall of 1989
- "Mick Wall at kErRaNg!" takes us through his account of the "Get In The Ring" saga and I actually side with him for once. Ok for twice, at least. I'm not a man who wants ta live in a world of absolutes, fer crissakes.
- My friends and I do a live table read of the inFAMOUS (meaning less than famous) 1986 Karen Burch interview from "Music Connection" magazine, followed by my narration of the fallout on both sides.
Thank you so much for caring about Rock n' roll. It's the best, and so are you.
New monthly bonus feed here! https://www.patreon.com/rockfilmrock
Choose your preferred method of supporting the show for no money or maybe some money:
PayPal tips: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/whatsamatta
Shirt designs with defeatist messaging delivered via bright colors and childish graphics:
Subscribe to me on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV4Up7xGgjioEC07bjwu4mQ
Follow on Twitter: https://twitter.com/RockFilmRock
Follow on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/justtheworstever/
Send me an email with show suggestions: Justtheworstever@gmail.com
Suicide Prevention, Text/Call: 988
National Sexual Assault Hotline
The 86 Music Connection interview: https://www.a-4-d.com/t2868-1986-04-dd-music-connection and https://www.a-4-d.com/t2891-1986-08-04-music-connection-guns-n-roses-vs-music-connection-the-sequel