Manage episode 376533750 series 3495918
This episode exposes you to phrases, repeated in English and Russian, to improve your Russian vocabulary and help you to express yourself in Russian.
These episodes are meant to accompany and accelerate your existing Russian language studies, whether you're using an app like DuoLingo, or you're enrolled in a more formal Russian class. The more you expose your brain to Russian audio, the faster you'll learn.
All episodes have subtitles available (if your podcast app supports subtitles).
Contact us with feedback and ideas: email@example.com
Phrases in this episode:
- I have nice things to tell you.
- You are a very interesting person.
- You really do amaze me.
- You are so beautiful to me.
- I feel enamored with your mind.
- You do so much good in the world.
- The world is a better place with you in it.
- You make life better for so many people!
- I've never felt more impressed by anyone.
- I like what you did there.
- I respect how you handled that!
- I admire you.
- You know when to be silly and when to be serious.
- You're a good listener.
- You only have to hear things once to integrate them.
- You are so gracious when accepting compliments!
- You're an inspiration to me.
- You are so good to me!
- You inspire me to be a better version of myself.
- I believe that meeting you was no accident.
- People accelerating their learning with technology are smart.