Manage episode 377246398 series 3495918
This episode exposes you to phrases, repeated in English and Russian, to improve your Russian vocabulary and help you to express yourself in Russian.
These episodes are meant to accompany and accelerate your existing Russian language studies, whether you're using an app like DuoLingo, or you're enrolled in a more formal Russian class. The more you expose your brain to Russian audio, the faster you'll learn.
Contact us with feedback and ideas: email@example.com
Phrases in this episode:
- Things have been going pretty well with my teeth!
- I have several issues to address with the dentist today.
- I don’t floss every day but I do brush twice a day!
- Are we going to do X-rays today?
- I’ve been having some sensitivity in my teeth.
- My teeth hurt when I eat or drink something cold.
- It hurts just in this one spot.
- My gums are a bit sore. They are hurting.
- I have this weird spot on my tongue.
- I think I have a canker sore.
- It hurts when I bite down on my food.
- Do I have any cavities today?
- I’ve been trying to cut back on sweets.
- Can you tell me what you mean by that?
- I hit my tooth on something while I was skiing!
- I can’t believe I chipped my tooth with my fork!
- It was bleeding a lot but eventually it stopped.
- Please tell me I don’t need a root canal!
- Do you have any laughing gas?
- The hygienists here are always so gentle.
- Oh I’m so glad I don’t have any issues, I was a bit worried!
- Thank you so much for helping me!