Manage episode 375622352 series 2390491
This week, Ash talks with Katherine Woodward Thomas, an award-winning author, NY Times Best Selling author of the book Conscious Uncoupling, and the author of the famous book Calling In “The One.”
Katherine walks you through an exploration exercise to understand the core beliefs or default story that has been holding you back from the love you desire. Katherine and Ash dive into how to prepare yourself for love, identify your healthy needs and step into partnership with care and love.
Whether you are questioning the relationship you are in right now or wanting to meet the love of your life, this episode is jam-packed with insight for you.
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- How to explore love as chemistry versus care.
- How to identify whether your standards are accurate or if you are hiding behind? standards to keep love away.
- Pathways to know yourself wisely so you can meet the love you desire.
- Insight into how to build great relationships by recognizing the vulnerability of one another.
- How to distinguish between healthy needs and unhealthy needs.
Connect with Katherine Woodward Thomas
Get Her Book Calling In The One
Connect with Ash:
Take a FREE Quiz to Discover Your Most Authentic Career Path: