Change Your Mindset (Part I): life dictated by God, not dictated by others | Ep. 222❗️


Manage episode 271680833 series 2595780
Зроблено Worship Team Training® Podcast і знайдено завдяки Player FM та нашій спільноті. Авторські права належать видавцю, а не Player FM, і аудіоматеріали транслюються безпосередньо з сервера видавця. Натисніть на кнопку Підписатися, щоб слідкувати за оновленнями в Player FM або скопіюйте і вставте посилання на канал до іншої програми для подкастів.

If you're only 99% happy, it's because the other 1% has broke you. Many leaders in the church always hope for things to be better without doing the hard work of change. When it comes to that 1% that stands in their way: people, opinions, weak boundaries and lack of purpose, they stop because the work gets too hard. Learn to stop stopping yourself by changing your mindset to Christ-mindedness, so you may live life and ministry in the full 100%. @BranonDempsey

🙏Thank you for following ⏬ Download and SUBSCRIBE to the Worship Team Training® Podcast / Follow link in bio / see “Podcast”
Worship Team Training® / UNIVERSITY Members

✅ Watch Video On: 📲
#Podcast #Happy #100 #Listen #MusicLife #Download #WorshipTeamTraining #BranonDempsey #WTTU

Support the show

242 епізодів