Manage episode 302420895 series 73340
Brian Eslick is a Hypnotic Performer, Board Certified Hypnotist (BCH), and Certified Stress Management Consultant. He is the author of Inside Hypnosis and has starred in his own off-Broadway show in New York City. Brian previously served twenty years in the United States Air Force, seeing combat during the Gulf War. He later studied and received the title Certified Stage Hypnotist with the Stage Hypnosis Center, before expanding his offering to include hypnotherapy.
Want more like this? Discover how to help more people and run a thriving hypnosis business at https://HypnoticBusinessSystems.com/
Brian joins me today to discuss cracking the hypnotic marketing code. He shares why you shouldn’t dive into everything and try to do it all at once and why it is very rarely the platform and almost always the strategy. Brian highlights the benefits of turning down the marketing efforts and using just a few step-by-step strategies to create month-on-month success and why you should focus on your local market first, ahead of branching out nationally or globally. Brian also shares the intricacies of outsourcing to optimize your efforts and build professional expertise in what you do, positioning you as the clear choice to help your clients.
“I’ve narrowed my marketing and everything that I do so that I have a lot more time on my hands.” - Brian Eslick
- Setting up your first practice, website, and initial marketing steps to raise awareness
- Areas of caution when using paid services such as Yelp or Bing
- Finding clients with Google Maps (Google My Business), Reviews, and AdWords
- Three things you must consider with every marketing strategy, platform, and service
- How to set your monthly and daily marketing budget and gain more inquiries by focusing on your local audience
- Outsourcing and automating services to build prestige
- How to set up your sales funnel and appointment booking processes
- Marketing analytics, testing systems, and making adjustments
- Session #287 – Howard’s Marketing Epiphany
- Session #108– Dan Perez on Explosive Hypnotic Business
- Google My Business
Connect with Brian Eslick:
Join our next online certification course… wherever you are in the world!
Get an all-access pass to Jason’s digital library to help you grow your hypnosis business:
Get instant access to Jason Linett’s entire hypnotherapeutic training library:
If you enjoyed today’s episode, please send us your valuable feedback!
Join the new WORK SMART HYPNOSIS COMMUNITY on Facebook!
Want to work with Jason? Check out: