Manage episode 296550496 series 73340
Karen Hand is the owner of Karen Hand Hypnosis, a hypnosis practice specializing in helping clients improve their self-esteem and self-acceptance and overcome limiting beliefs and paralyzing fears. She is a Board-Certified Hypnotist, NLP Master Practitioner, and Chicago Radio Personality. She is the author of the best-selling book, Magic Words and Language Patterns: The Hypnotist's Essential Guide to Crafting Irresistible Suggestions, where she helps readers improve their suggestion techniques and perfect the art of scriptless hypnosis. Karen is also a recipient of various awards in the industry, including Hypnotist of the Year, Educator of the Year, and the IMDHA Pen & Quill Award for Literary Excellence.
Check out the new on-demand hypnosis workshop: “Six Steps to a Six-Figure Hypnosis Business.” Yours free, right now at http://JasonWebinar.com/
Karen joins me to discuss how to empower your belief system. She shares how the pandemic affected her career and why she adapted to the situation faster than most hypnotists. She discusses her belief system and why any belief system can work if you’ve been practicing it for a long time. She describes why scriptless hypnosis is the future and why overpreparation is counterintuitive. Karen also discusses the differences between accidental hypnosis and hypnosis on purpose, and why she believes we’re all living in a trance state.
“When clients start thinking a different thought, they start believing a different thing.” - Karen Hand
- Why the skill necessary to run a business are left out of training
- The three-part interaction that always happens in your business
- Why Karen was more prepared when the pandemic began than most hypnotists
- How Zoom ended up being Karen's preferred meeting app
- Karen's biggest pet peeve in the industry
- Karen's belief system and her thoughts on other hypnotists' belief systems
- Why overpreparation for clients is no longer the majority thought pattern in the industry
- Why Karen believes we're all in some sort of trance
- How a millennial's advice on phone apps helped Karen improve her belief system
- Why a client's beliefs are easy to change
- Concrete examples of accidental hypnosis
- Hypnotic Business Systems
- SIX-STEPS TO A SIX-FIGURE HYPNOSIS BUSINESS
- HypnoThoughts Live
- Hypnotic Workers
- Session #1 - The All-Positive Pretalk
- Session #79 – Karen Hand on Hypnotic Secret Sauce
- Session #171 – Karen Hand on Hypnotic Freedom
- Session #306 – Karen Hand on Demystifying Hypnosis
- No Scripts with Karen Hand
Connect with Karen Hand:
- Website: Karen Hand Hypnosis
- Book: Magic Words and Language Patterns: The Hypnotist's Essential Guide to Crafting Irresistible Suggestions (Handbook for Scriptless Hypnosis)
- Karen Hand on Facebook
- Karen Hand on YouTube
- Karen Hand Twitter
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Join our next online certification course… wherever you are in the world!
Get an all-access pass to Jason’s digital library to help you grow your hypnosis business:
Get instant access to Jason Linett’s entire hypnotherapeutic training library:
If you enjoyed today’s episode, please send us your valuable feedback!
Join the new WORK SMART HYPNOSIS COMMUNITY on Facebook!
Want to work with Jason? Check out: