RHT 193 Eleni and Sadie and the Relentless Passage of Time
Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on January 05, 2023 15:49 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 335479902 series 1601224
Watch Eleni compete in Barzlive Bands streaming through Amigo’s Cantina’s Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/amigoscantinahawaii/
Listen to Sadie Sage's new album on Soundcloud here: https://soundcloud.com/sadie-martinez-582874909
Follow Becky on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/beckybrett.live/
Connect with Becky on her website: https://www.beckybrett.com/
In this episode of the Relentlessly Human Tour, we have Eleni Vournas and Sadie Sage, two women who’ve uprooted their lives to see if they could do life differently. If you need inspiration for taking that next step on being relentlessly human, this is definitely an episode for you!
Here's what to expect in the episode:
- How the two were called to the Big Island. There’s always something more to life than what other people think you’re supposed to be doing!
- Creating a safe space for a community to be relentlessly human and authentically be themselves. (And did I mention that it’s living off of lava?)
- Understanding that everyone has talent and a massive creative purpose - it’s deep inside all of us!
- Being in flow - what does “flow” feel like? It CAN be scary. It’s a leap of faith at every single moment.
- “We’re not human doers. We’re human BEINGS.”
- Songs, music, tunes, and more songs!