Is it Chris Richards’ time to shine with the USMNT, how did Sporting CP win the league, is the five sub rule here to stay, and more listener questions
Manage episode 292920777 series 1911800
On this episode, Taylor, Ryan, and Joe assemble (not unlike the Avengers) to answer your listener questions. Is it Chris Richards Time for the United States Men's National Team? How did Sporting Clube de Portugal win their first league title in 19 years? Answers to both of those questions, and many more, on the show. You can find the full list of questions that we discussed down below!
1) With Aaron Long's recent injury, is it Chris Richards' time to shine for the USMNT?
2) How are player ratings determined? Is the rating completely statistical or is there a subjective element?
3) What can MLS do to better develop players who are in their early 20's to help provide solid depth for the USMNT?
4) Theoretically, if COVID restrictions were lifted and it was 100% safe to travel, what city would we visit to see both the best soccer and have the best vacation experience this summer?
5) How did Sporting Clube de Portugal win the Portuguese league for the first time in nearly two decades?
6) Is the five sub rule here to stay?
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices