Looking ahead to the 2022 World Cup: France and England aren't having a good time, tournament favorites and underdog stories, geopolitics all over, and much much more!
Manage episode 332323313 series 2936227
With all 32 participants in the World Cup now set, Graham, Joe, Ryan and Taylor take a look ahead to this winter's World Cup... even thought it will still be 85 degrees in Qatar. We go through each group to discuss latest developments, and get to the bottom of questions like:
1) Will Qatar be competitive in a talented group?
2) How concerned should England fans be about their recent form, and does form even matter in a group with this many relationships?
3) Is this Argentina's year?
4) Why is Denmark suddenly better than France?
5) Will European giants dominate in Group E, or might the minnows find a way through?
6) Who wins between Croatia and Canada?
7) Brazil... still quite good? TLDL: yes
8) Can Portugal play attractive soccer in a group that might reward a more practical approach?
Today's episode is sponsored by...
LinkedIn Jobs! Did you know every week, nearly 40 million job seekers visit LinkedIn? Post your job for free at LinkedIn.com/TSS!
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices