Episode 58 - Reinventing the Shopper Experience at the Intersection of Offline and Online with Seb Bardin of Coca-Cola
Manage episode 367825324 series 3253704
In this episode of the Time for a Reset: The Marketing Podcast, Paul sits down with Seb Bardin, the In-Store Experience Marketing Lead at Coca-Cola. Also known as The Coco-Cola Company.
They discuss the direct-to-consumer (DTC) space, the importance of first-party data, the traditional world of shopper marketing, and the integration of the physical and digital shopping experience.
Seb highlights the importance of continuous learning and having a growth mindset to stay future-relevant.
Join us as we:
- Discuss the need to develop a business mindset
- Examine the value of effective communication between teams
- Examine the rise of DTC and the opportunities it presents
- Evaluate the shift from specialisation to integration in marketing
- Assess the importance of a strong data strategy
Seb has over 16 years of digital marketing leadership experience at global brands like Shell, Sony, Unilever, and Coca-Cola. He is an expert in developing and executing digital, e-commerce, and media strategies.
Seb prides himself on his ability to help businesses grow and to drive value for consumers using an integrated end-to-end marketing approach and digital transformation throughout the funnel.
Enjoy listening to our #marketing podcast!