Manage episode 366585575 series 3253704
In this episode of the Time for a Reset: The Marketing Podcast, Nick King sits down with Olya Dyachuk, Data-Driven Media Director at Heineken. We discuss the importance of sustainability and diversity in marketing, the role of data and technology in media planning, and the need for marketers to prioritise people and consumers. Olya shares how Heineken is leading the charge in responsible media while inspiring brand teams to do more in these areas.
Join us as we:
- Discuss aligning creativity with data to drive marketing results
- Look at how #ROI and a focus on KPIs elevate marketing to the boardroom at Heineken
- Examine the need to drive #sustainability and #diversity in media management
- Evaluate the impact of brand equity and positioning on business results
- Give advice for young marketing professionals
Olya has over 15 years of marketing leadership experience at global brands like Coca-Cola, McDonald's, Bacardi, and Heineken. She is an expert in Global Marketing, Digital, Data and Technology. Olya is a leader, creative thinker, change-maker, problem solver, and a passionate believer in inclusive and sustainable marketing. Olya is the winner of 'Media Leader 2023' in the Advertiser category.
The full transcript is available here.