Manage episode 304170902 series 1539392
On this episode of TWiM, using colicins to ferry DNA into cells through an iron transporter, and construction of highly efficient microbial fuel cells that produce more electrical current than previously observed.
Links for this episode:
- Colicins used to ferry DNA into cells (mBio)
- Highly efficient microbial fuel cells (Science)
- Silver assists fuel cells (Science)
- Biological transport goes the extra mile (PNAS)
- Long distance transport in cable bacteria (PNAS)
- Columbia U pledges fossil free buildings (Columbia U)
Become a patron of TWiM.
Send your microbiology questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org