Manage episode 307593066 series 44702
- Chinese government asking chipmakers to prioritize Chinese clients
- Looks like Nvidia's Arm acquisition is heading for the dumpster
- New ransomware group copies files into password-protected archives to bypass encryption protection
- Is iPhone Wi-Fi 6E adoption going to stall due to chip shortage?
- Tracking spy cameras with your smartphone
- Spending more on digital transformation vs. cybersecurity, is that a good idea?
- Andy Bane, CEO of Element talks about bringing order to IT and OT data.
Host: Louis Maresca
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-enterprise-tech.
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit