Manage episode 302375780 series 2834126
Do you have any gay Christian role models or mentors?
On today's episode, I'm joined with Dr. Mike Rosebush who describes himself as somewhat of a gay Christian Yoda.
In this first part of our conversation, Mike will share how his wild journey of his 'most unusual gay Christian life' got started.
In Part 1 of our conversation Mike talks about:
- growing up with 'John Wayne' as a father
- being top of his class in the US Air Force Academy
- speaking life, for the first time, at age 30, to a homosexual person
- Coming out while in the US Air Force
- Coming out to his pregnant wife
- Going into conversation therapy
- Starting as a VP with Focus on the Family
To read more from Dr. Mike Rosebush, check him out on Medium.