Ep 18 | Challenges in Opening A Cash Based PT Facility, Why ACL Re-Tears Are So High and What Needs to Improve and More With Ziad Dahdul
Manage episode 264449093 series 2639088
On today's episode, I have special guest Ziad Dahdul who is a owner of Ignite Phyzio in Los Angeles, CA who specializes in treating ACLs and other sports injuries. He graduated with his Doctor of Physical Therapy from The University of Southern California. He also runs his own cash based PT facility which we will discuss on the show as well as ACL rehab.
On today's episode, Ziad and I discuss:
- Ziad's PT background
- Why heopened up his own cash based PT facility
- Challenges he has faced in operated a cash based PT facility
- Biggest difference between traditional and cash based PT
- Why he enjoys treating ACLs
- Hardest ACL case he has ever had
- Why he thinks re-tear rates are so high?
- What he believes has to change to improve on these high re-tear rates?
My IG: @WesleyWang.DPT
My website: www.WesleyWangDPT.com
ACL Mastermind FAQ: https://wesleywangdpt.mykajabi.com/faq
ACL Mastermind sign-up: https://wesleywangdpt.mykajabi.com/offers/4yryvWYZ/checkout
ACL Post-Op Program (my favorite exercises): https://wesleywangdpt.mykajabi.com/offers/SAnh7QMY
Online personal training: https://www.wesleywangdpt.com/online-personal-training
Ziad's IG: @ignitephyzio
Ziad's website: https://www.ignitephyzio.com/
If you enjoyed today's episode, don't forget to subscribe and I'd greatly appreciate you taking the time to write me a review. Please feel free to share this episode on social media and tag me!