Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on July 09, 2021 10:47 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 297075765 series 2949224
In this episode, Catherine, Will, Laura and Jemma convene to discuss the topic of customer education and whose responsibility this task is.
1. Why should we educate our customers?
2. If failure is good, why should we let our customers fail?
3. In the past communities consisted of fewer than 150 people. What is it about a movement that unites thousands or millions of people?
4. Our core values at the VTT and how we can use these for customer education.
5. Next steps, how can we improve?
The discussion was inspired by Julieta Cygiel PhD's conversation with Sumeru Chatterjee on her Learning Science Weekly podcast. You can listen to Julieta's podcast by clicking the following link:
If you have any suggestions for a future podcast or if you would like to be on the show, people let us know in the comments below.