Manage episode 285685327 series 2801548
Today I have some tough love for you.
I want to empower you to overcome your fear and obstacles (and any feelings of being stuck spiritually) and decide to advocate for the spiritual change you need.
Someone needs this (loving) encouragement to do what it takes to grow spiritually, whether that’s setting up boundaries around your time, getting your spiritual questions answered, or finding Bible study resources to help you grow in Christ. Is it you?
Friend, let’s talk today about OWNING YOUR LIFE—your spiritual life.
NEXT STEPS: Join the Connected Bible Community and Cultivate Ongoing Spiritual Growth with God
In the Connected Bible Community we're here to help you overcome spiritual growth obstacles and cultivate ongoing spiritual growth so that you can continually grow closer to God and find the lasting peace and joy you're looking for!
The Connected Bible Community is a monthly Bible study for women on identity that uses a proven Bible study tool (the Spiritual Growth Rhythm™) that allows you to connect with God and grow in your faith in around 10 minutes a day.
We're also a caring, committed community of women from all over the world who gather online for prayer, encouragement and fellowship!
How is the Connected Bible Community different? Every month you'll get:
- A beautiful monthly Bible magazine with your daily Bible study materials plus devotionals, weekly check-in pages, additional journaling exercises, coloring pages and more!
- Weekly teaching sessions and prayer (so you can share what you're learning with other ladies and dive deeper on the month's topic)
- An accountability network, prayer group, and place to share honestly with other women (so you'll know you're not alone and others have your back)
- Library of spiritual growth resources to help you overcome spiritual growth obstacles
- Optional group coaching with powerful resources to overcome spiritual growth obstacles and the thoughts/mindsets that hold you back from being your best
Go here to join this wonderful Bible community where we're committed to connect with God, connect with ourselves and connect with other women.