Manage episode 285477141 series 2801548
Spiritual growth is very important! But knowing how to grow closer to God starts with figuring out where you’re at in your spiritual journey, right?
Today I'm going to introduce you to the Spiritual Growth Roadmap™: the 4 stages of spiritual growth framework I use in coaching and the Connected Bible Community to help women discern what they’re biggest spiritual growth obstacles are and how to get where they want to go in their relationship with God.
I'm excited to share the powerful tool with you in today’s episode so you can see where you’re at in your spiritual growth journey and how to get even closer to God!
NEXT STEPS: Join the Connected Bible Community and Cultivate Ongoing Spiritual Growth with God
In the Connected Bible Community we're here to help you overcome spiritual growth obstacles and cultivate ongoing spiritual growth so that you can continually grow closer to God and find the lasting peace and joy you're looking for!
The Connected Bible Community is a monthly Bible study for women on identity that uses a proven Bible study tool (the Spiritual Growth Rhythm™) that allows you to connect with God and grow in your faith in around 10 minutes a day.
We're also a caring, committed community of women from all over the world who gather online for prayer, encouragement and fellowship!
How is the Connected Bible Community different? Every month you'll get:
- A beautiful monthly Bible magazine with your daily Bible study materials plus devotionals, weekly check-in pages, additional journaling exercises, coloring pages and more!
- Weekly teaching sessions and prayer (so you can share what you're learning with other ladies and dive deeper on the month's topic)
- An accountability network, prayer group, and place to share honestly with other women (so you'll know you're not alone and others have your back)
- Library of spiritual growth resources to help you overcome spiritual growth obstacles
- Optional group coaching with powerful resources to overcome spiritual growth obstacles and the thoughts/mindsets that hold you back from being your best
Go here to join this wonderful Bible community where we're committed to connect with God, connect with ourselves and connect with other women.