Manage episode 328702341 series 2476724
In the final chapter of our Vergecast “creators series,” Alex Cranz talks with Ben Heck, who has been modding game systems and controllers since the early 2000s, which led to his project creating single-handed video game controllers.
Alex also talks with Bryce Johnson, who is one of the inventors of the Xbox Adaptive Controller, the game controller designed for gamers with limited mobility.
- One-handed DualSense (video)
- Design A 3D Printed Controller Modification For accessibility! (video)
- One Handed PS4 Controller - Accessible Controller by Evil (video)
- Microsoft announces Xbox Adaptive Controller for players with disabilities
- Microsoft’s Adaptive Accessories are designed to be customizable inputs
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices