Manage episode 345486746 series 2463496
The Verge's Nilay Patel, David Pierce, Alex Cranz, and Tom Warren discuss Microsoft Surface reviews, Apple's new App Store tax, and Meta earnings.
- Microsoft Surface Pro 9 (SQ3) review: Windows on Arm is not ready
- Microsoft Surface Laptop 5 (13.5-inch) review
- Surface defined 10 years of Windows PCs — can Microsoft nail the next 10, too?
- Microsoft says more than 20 million people have used Xbox Cloud Gaming
- Zuckerberg is all in on the metaverse whether you like it or not
- Xbox’s Phil Spencer says the metaverse is a ‘poorly built video game’
- Microsoft: Xbox game streaming console is ‘years away’
- Apple macOS 13 Ventura review: a bunch of good updates you can mostly ignore
- Apple’s new App Store tax on ads is a direct shot at Meta
- Spotify pulls audiobook purchases from iOS app after Apple blocks updates
- Apple confirms the iPhone is getting USB-C
- Apple could release a 16-inch iPad next year
- The Twitter deal is all downside risk for Elon Musk
- This tablet pairs an E Ink display with a... 16-megapixel rear camera?
- Power struggle: Puerto Rico’s battle to fix the electric grid
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 866-VERGE11, we'd love to hear from you.
We are conducting a short audience survey to help plan for our future and hear from you. To participate, head to vox.com/podsurvey, and thank you!
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices