Manage episode 300540610 series 2973197
ANNOUNCEMENT: SEASON 2 IN-PRODUCTION.
For progress updates, and access to exclusive content such as deleted scenes, graphics and alternate episode endings be sure to check out the Between Two Worlds Patreon (https://www.patreon.com/between_two_worlds).
It's all come to this.
Across multiple centuries.
Across Europe, The Middle East, The Caribbean, Africa, North America, and South-East Asia.
Once a seed is planted, it can start a cycle of re-germination that's impossible to stop.
We begin with a single thread - the infamous online mystery of "Cicada 3301" (one of the most enduring, hotly-debated and unbelievable unsolved mysteries in modern history) and the real-life treasure hunt that took place behind it. But, pull on the string further, and well... for those that thought this season of The Sulphuric Secrets couldn't get more bizarre and insane, take a second to mentally prepare yourself for this epic two-part conclusion to Season 1.
Part one of this episode is available to listen to here.
- If you'd like to spread the word, make sure to leave a rating and review on Podchaser, or anywhere where you can provide a review!
- Subscribe to the YouTube channel!
- Instagram: @BetweenTwoWorlds1
- Twitter: @BetweenTwoWorl5
- Subreddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/TheSulphuricSecrets/ - discussion groups, theories, etc.