Manage episode 282830511 series 2809416
Kevin is the founder of immi, a company that is making healthy nutritious instant ramen. Prior to this, Kevin was a venture capitalist at Pear and a product manager at AltSchool + Kabam. In this episode, Kevin talks about his journey to founding immi. Some highlights being:
- Gaming and learning how to meet strangers online
- Shifting his focus from investment banking and becoming a PM at Kabam
- Moving to the world of venture capital
- How he met his cofounder serendipitously at a noodle shop
- Building a CPG company with no experience during COVID and challenges along the way
Thanks for listening — if you like what you hear, please review us on your favorite podcast platform.
Check us out on the web at http://rollercoaster.life/ or get in touch with us on Twitter @rollerpod or emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Music: Nowhere land & Wholesome by Kevin MacLeod.