Manage episode 288692207 series 2680603
// R E A D Y • S E T • R E S E T
Have you ever wondered if there was a magic combination of vitamins and minerals you needed to put together to get the best cellular effect? Well, Dr. Kedar Prasad answers this question for us!
Dr. Kedar N. Prasad obtained a Ph.D. in Radiation Biology from the University of Iowa. He went to Brookhaven National Laboratory for postdoctoral training. Dr. Prasad was a Professor and the Director for the Center for Vitamins and Cancer Research in the Department of Radiology at the University of Colorado Medical School. He published over 250 papers in peer-reviewed journals including Nature, Science, and PNAS, and was supported by the NIH for over 30 years.
He has edited and authored 25 books on the role of micronutrients in radiation damage and neurodegenerative diseases. In 1982, he was invited by the Nobel Prize Committee to nominate a candidate for the Nobel Prize in Medicine. He is a former President of the International Society for Nutrition and Cancer. Currently, he is Chief Scientific Officer of Engage Global.
In this podcast, we cover:
- The magic combination of vitamins and minerals to get the best cellular effect
- Why antioxidants and stress do not mix well together
- The importance of testing your inflammation and free radicals
- Why everyone is so immunocompromised
- About micronutrients and why they are critical for your overall health
// E P I S O D E S P O N S O R S
- Pre-Order a copy of The Menopause Reset book today and get the bonus ebook now, for FREE!
- Feel the impact of Organifi - use code PELZ for 15% off all products!
// R E S O U R C E S M E N T I O N E D
// F O L L O W
- Instagram | @dr.mindypelz & @theresetterpodcast
- Facebook | /drmindypelz & /theresetterpodcast
- Youtube | /drmindypelz
Please note the following medical disclaimer: By listening to this podcast you understand that this video is for educational purposes only. It is not intended to substitute for professional medical advice and should not be relied on as health or personal advice. Always seek the guidance of your doctor with any questions you may have regarding your health or medical condition.