Manage episode 286227682 series 2680603
// R E A D Y • S E T • R E S E T
This episode is all about maximizing performance in our everyday life, especially when it comes to heart rate variability and sleep.
Kristen works with thousands of the best professional and NCAA athletes in the world. If your favorite athlete is having trouble sleeping, she's the one they call to help understand and interpret their WHOOP data. Along with that, Kristen is a fantastic athlete and coach in her own right. She's a former member of the U.S. National Field Hockey Team and one of the most successful coaches in Ivy League history, having won 12 league titles in 13 seasons and the first national championship ever for Princeton University and the Ivy League.
In this podcast, we cover:
- How to optimize your genetics in everyday life
- The ways you can improve lifestyle for fitness results
- The importance of sleep performance
- Why heart rate variability is a great way to measure well-being
- How you can optimize the way you recover and train through analytics
// E P I S O D E S P O N S O R S
- Pre-Order a copy of The Menopause Reset book today and get the bonus ebook now, for FREE!
- Feel the impact of Organifi - use code PELZ for 15% off all products!
// R E S O U R C E S M E N T I O N E D
- Whoop Band, Get your First Band Free
- Whoop/ Covid article
- Favorite Electrolyte LMNT
- Kristen's Instagram
// F O L L O W
- Instagram | @dr.mindypelz & @theresetterpodcast
- Facebook | /drmindypelz & /theresetterpodcast
- Youtube | /drmindypelz
Please note the following medical disclaimer: By listening to this podcast you understand that this video is for educational purposes only. It is not intended to substitute for professional medical advice and should not be relied on as health or personal advice. Always seek the guidance of your doctor with any questions you may have regarding your health or medical condition.