Manage episode 300178771 series 2680603
/ R E A D Y • S E T • R E S E T
This episode is all about understanding the emotions of fear and love.
Koya Webb is a wellness visionary, author of Let Your Fears Make You Fierce, and founder of Get Loved Up, a conscious community that practices daily self-care and makes healthy living a priority to promote healing, social justice, and spiritual connection.
Koya shares her passion for dramatically decreasing the number of people who suffer from chronic diseases associated with a stressful lifestyle, unhealthy diet, and self-defeating habits through self-care, plant-based nutrition, and community education.
In this podcast, we cover:
- How the brain gets trapped in fear
- Tools we can use to pull ourselves out of fear
- How to love yourself more: habits for self-love
- Strategies to bring yourself out of fear and put yourself in a state of love
- Dealing with fear: four steps to take when you’re afraid
// R E S O U R C E S M E N T I O N E D
- Feel the impact of Organifi - use code PELZ for a discount on all products!
- Get Loved Up
- Book: Let your fears make you fierce
- Book: What Happened to You
- Book: The Body Keeps Score
- Book: The Course of Miracles
// M O R E O N K O Y A W E B B
// F O L L O W
- Instagram | @dr.mindypelz & @theresetterpodcast
- Facebook | /drmindypelz & /theresetterpodcast
- Youtube | /drmindypelz
Please note the following medical disclaimer: By listening to this podcast you understand that this video is for educational purposes only. It is not intended to substitute for professional medical advice and should not be relied on as health or personal advice. Always seek the guidance of your doctor with any questions you may have regarding your health or medical condition.