Manage episode 297893731 series 2680603
// R E A D Y • S E T • R E S E T
This episode is all about testosterone and hormones for men. It's an episode for anyone who is a man or has a man in their life that they love.
Dr. Don Clum graduated from Life University in Marietta, GA, in 1997 with a degree in Human Nutrition. He then moved to Life Chiropractic College West in California, where he graduated with his Doctorate of Chiropractic in 2000. After graduation, Dr. Clum moved to San Jose, Costa Rica, where he was invited to work with the Costa Rican Olympic Committee and Athletes. Dr. Clum participated in the National, Central American, Caribbean, and Central American Games as the team chiropractor and the official chiropractor for two professional soccer teams.
In this podcast, we cover:
- All about testosterone from a man's perspective
- How men and women react to stress differently
- Why men are more hormonal than women
- What will affect depression, libido, energy, and sex drive in men
// R E S O U R C E S M E N T I O N E D
- Feel the impact of Organifi - use code PELZ for a discount on all products!
- Andreas Seed Oils "Pelz" for 10% off
- Infrared Sauna
- Continuous Glucose Monitor
- The Hormonal Consequences of Plastics – With Dr. Shanna Swan & Stacey Colino
- Book: The Menopause Reset
- Book: Irritable Man Syndrome
- Book: Unmasking Male Depression
- Book: I don’t want to talk about it
- Book: The Male Brain
- Book: I used to be a Miserable F*CK
- Book: Mr. Mean
- Book: Manopause
// M O R E O N D R. D O N C L U M
// F O L L O W
- Instagram | @dr.mindypelz & @theresetterpodcast
- Facebook | /drmindypelz & /theresetterpodcast
- Youtube | /drmindypelz
Please note the following medical disclaimer: By listening to this podcast you understand that this video is for educational purposes only. It is not intended to substitute for professional medical advice and should not be relied on as health or personal advice. Always seek the guidance of your doctor with any questions you may have regarding your health or medical condition.