Manage episode 348332403 series 2868042
Welcome back to another week of Motherhood and Money! This week Bethany is talking about ways to save money when shopping this holiday season--but these same tips apply all year!
- ALWAYS do your research. Check camelcamelcamel.com or Honey for good prices and cash back rewards
- Use a shopping portal like Southwest to compare prices online (check out this awesome article with a Shopping Portal Guide)
- Install browser extensions like Honey, Rakuten, or RetailMeNot for Cash Back and/or coupon codes
- Sign up for the marketing emails then use unroll.me to add them to your rollup
- Check opened box options on Amazon–examples of baby steamer and rumble seat
- Always check on facebook marketplace for giggles or join buy sell trade groups on Facebook for good deals on items