Manage episode 327918251 series 3008483
Today I’m thrilled to welcome onto the show Life Coach Nicole Baker. Nicole speciality is in helping perfectionists set goals and then actually follow through with seeing them through.
As a recovering perfectionist myself, who at times has to remind myself not to slip back into perfectionist ways, I really enjoyed this conversation and the actionable advice Nicole shares.
Nicole outlines the three different types of perfectionism and how to best move forward from these tendencies that hold us back. And while you’re listening you may start to identify with one specific type of perfectionism that you tend to lean towards, or you may find that you embody all three types throughout different seasons of your life (I know I have!).
So, if you’re ready to release what’s holding you back so that you can grow and move forward in the direction of your dreams, pop in your earbuds and let’s go.
P.S. Curious as to what type of perfectionist you are? Click here to take Nicole’s What Type of Perfectionist Are you? Quiz
- Full Show Notes
- Love Letter Sign-Up
- Join The LBD Collective
- Health Coaching with Kate
- Overcoming Perfectionism: A Self Help Guide Using Scientifically Supported Cognitive Behavioral Techniques by Roz Shafran & Dr Sarah Egan
- The Artist’s Way by Julia Cameron
- Podcast: Cathy Heller Presents Don’t Keep Your Day Job
- Nicole’s What Type of Perfectionist Are you? Quiz
Connect with Nicole Baker
Connect with Liz Chapman - Podcast Manager