#49: Codependency, High-Achieving, Growing Up As An Outcast: An Unfiltered Convo with Hiwa Alaghebandian
Manage episode 325413074 series 2891334
Let's mix things up, High Achievers! I invited my dear friend, Hiwa Alaghebandian, who is a Food Artist, Lawyer and Podcast Host of The Blush Pod. Today, we decided to have a totally unfiltered, all hands on deck conversation about codependent relationships, dating, and growing up feeling like an outcast. Stay tuned for this really fun and interesting episode!
*Enrollment is open for the May 2022 cohort of Soulmate* Calling all High-Achieving Professionals & Entrepreneurs who are elevate into thriving, secure relationships by healing their inner child 💔 Apply now: bygloriazhang.com/soulmate.
- Hiwa’s journey with inner child healing, surviving after being in a codependent relationship and discovering her true calling
- The Inspiration behind Hiwa’s Podcast, The Blush Pod
- Our candid but grounded take on which Sex in the City character we resonate with
- Hiwa’s experience in growing up feeling like an outcast and how it relates to her childhood wounds
- How Hiwa went from being a Lawyer to becoming an Investor, Food Artist and Podcast Host
Want even More?