Manage episode 322503687 series 2891334
Do you find it hard to set boundaries and say "no" to things that you don't want? As easy as it may seem, most of us don't know actually know HOW to actually phrase and enforce consequences. In this episode, I talk to the Queen of Boundaries herself, Michelle Elman (@scarrednotscared), who is also a life coach and influencer advocating for the importance of setting boundaries, self-love and body positivity.
Are you a High Achiever or entrepreneur who wants to attract and create the lasting, romantic relationship of your dreams, but unhealed emotional baggage is getting in the way? 💔 Join "SOULMATE", my signature program!📧- DM with the words "HIGH ACHIEVER" @bygloriazhang or apply directly on bygloriazhang.com/soulmate.
- How setting boundaries has simplified Michelle's life
- Debunking the myth that human beings are meant to be "mind readers"
- How setting consequences and being firm about them helps in reinforcing boundaries
- Michelle's experience and advice when it comes to insecurities, body-shaming and defying toxic cultural norms
- One's inner voice as a compass to making life decisions
- Our top binge-worthy shows, Michelle's view on routines, journaling and more!
- Get your copy of Michelle's new book "The Joy Of Being Selfish"
Want even More?
- Apply to join my Soulmate program for High-Achievers: bygloriazhang.com/soulmate.
- Get Gloria's FREE Guide to Inner Child Healing!
- Follow Gloria on Instagram for helpful tips: @bygloriazhang
- Check out Michelle Elman's work at michelleelman.com
- Follow Michelle on Instagram, Tiktok and Facebook
- Buy Michelle's books: michelleelman.com/books/