Manage episode 304898724 series 2801440
Welcome back to the 121st episode of the Hard Thing Podcast.
Today I share my conversation with John Ramstead.
Here are some highlights from today's show:
- How do you measure your life?
- John shares his traumatic injury that changed his life forever
- John was in the presence of God
We also got some great action items from today's guest:
1. Practice what you want to accomplish in a simulated environment
2. Don't create motives for others
3. Empower others to try things they aren't prepared for
4. Identify who you are
Thanks for listening to the show. Make sure you subscribe so you never miss an episode.
Support the Show:
Patreon donation link:
Audible (Free Audiobook):
Share the podcast with one person who could really use it.
Leave a rating and a review.
Subscribe to the podcast so you don't miss any episodes. We are on Google Play, Apple Podcasts, and Spotify.
Buy one of our Shirts or Hoodies
Again thanks so much for listening, and stay tuned to next week. Keep doing Hard Things, and Keep Overcoming Average.
This podcast uses the following third-party services for analysis:
Podcorn - https://podcorn.com/privacy