Manage episode 303793845 series 2801440
Today we discuss obsession, trauma, limiting beliefs, and more.
Welcome back to the 119th episode of the Hard Thing Podcast.
Today I share my conversation with best-selling author and podcast host, Michael Unbroken. You can listen to his show, thinkunbrokenpodcast.com.
Here are some highlights from today's show:
- We all need to learn to love ourselves
- Obsession is needed in order to do great things
- We need to have long-term patience and short-term urgency
- Try everything to solve your problems
- Start treating yourself nice and believing in yourself
- You are not by yourself, so stop acting like it.
- Do even the little things to gain momentum
We also got some great action items from today's guest:
1. Try everything to solve your problems - bury yourself in solutions
2. Get over the idea that you are by yourself
3. Develop a certain amount of stubbornness/Obsession
4. Write "I am the kind of person that is kind to myself"
5. Change your relationship with time and death.
Thanks for listening to the show. Make sure you subscribe so you never miss an episode.
Support the Show:
Patreon donation link:
Audible (Free Audiobook):
Share the podcast with one person who could really use it.
Leave a rating and a review.
Subscribe to the podcast so you don't miss any episodes. We are on Google Play, Apple Podcasts, and Spotify.
Buy one of our Shirts or Hoodies
Again thanks so much for listening, and stay tuned to next week. Keep doing Hard Things, and Keep Overcoming Average.