Manage episode 337835397 series 2894647
Quick! Your patient is desaturating! Have no fear, for in this installment of our Rapid Response series we have recruited pulmonologist/intensivist extraordinaire, the great Dr. Nick Mark of ICU One Pager, to share with us all the pitfalls and pearls we need to have under our collective belt when it comes to understanding, managing, and considering the etiologies of acute hypoxemia!
Free CME for this episode at curbsiders.vcuhealth.org!
Episodes | Subscribe | Spotify | Swag! | Top Picks | Mailing List | firstname.lastname@example.org | Free CME!
- Intro, disclaimer, guest bio
- Guest one-liner, Picks of the Week
- Case from Kashlak; Definitions
- How does a pulse oximeter work?
- Clinical approach to hypoxemia
- The SIX causes of hypoxemia
- Delivering supplemental oxygen
- Written and Produced by: Cyrus Askin MD & Edison Jyang MS4
- Infographic and Cover Art: Edison Jyang MS4
- Show Notes: Cyrus Askin, MD
- Hosts: Matthew Watto MD, FACP; Paul Williams MD, FACP; Cyrus Askin MD
- Reviewer: Emi Okamoto MD
- Showrunner: Matthew Watto MD, FACP
- Technical Production: PodPaste
Start hiring now with a $75 sponsored job credit to upgrade your job post at Indeed.com/internalmedicine. Offer good for a limited time.
Listeners get 10% off their first monmouth at BetterHelp.com/Curb
Sponsor: Ten Thousand
Go to tenthousand.cc/curb to get 10% off your purchase.
Listeners can claim a discount at medmastery.com/curbsiders..
Full Transcript HERE
The Curbsiders are partnering with VCU Health Continuing Education to offer FREE continuing education credits for physicians and other healthcare professionals. Visit curbsiders.vcuhealth.org and search for this episode to claim credit.