Manage episode 337988923 series 45939
The formation of new businesses is way up. Clark is a lifelong entrepreneur. America has the resources and our greatest wealth is within us. There are actually many conditions now favorable to entrepreneurship. Learn the best & worst states in the U.S. to start a business. AND - Military personnel in a war zone face danger everywhere they turn. Outside their stateside posts, they face financial landmines from rip off lenders, crooked car dealers, investment groups, and merchants (furniture, jewelry) through exploitive financing. They get ripped off like nobody else anywhere. Clark is enlisting your help to get the word out to protect our service members from financial predators.
- Entrepreneurs: Segment 1
- Ask Clark: Segment 2
- WARNING: Military Ripoffs: Segment 3
- Ask Clark: Segment 4
Mentioned on the show:
- This list of ‘top states for business in the U.S’ may surprise you
- What Is an HSA Account and How Does It Work?
- LIVELY HSA - Health Savings Account | HSA Benefits - Fidelity Investments
- Military and Veterans Guide: Free resources for getting your finances in order
- Home | The Thrift Savings Plan (TSP)
- What's up with travel clubs promising free travel?
- Timeshares, Vacation Clubs, and Related Scams
- Equitable to Pay $50M for Misleading Teachers on Annuity Fees
- What Is a 403(b) and How Does It Work?
- Episode transcripts
- Clark.com daily money newsletter
- Consumer Action Center Free Helpline: 636-492-5275
Learn more about your ad choices: megaphone.fm/adchoices
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices