Manage episode 337847651 series 45939
Bloomberg reports women working as skilled freelancers / independent contractors make half as much as men doing the same job. “The meek do not inherit a larger paycheck.” How to self advocate for fair pay. Also - America on the move: We’ve become so much more transient since COVID. Ever dreamed of moving to another town, city, or country to save money? There are numerous communities offering financial incentives to move there. Beyond that, many are moving to Europe. Before you relocate, get Clark’s one key piece of advice.
- Gig Economy Pay: Segment 1
- Ask Clark: Segment 2
- Relocation Rule: Segment 3
- Ask Clark: Segment 4
Mentioned on the show:
- How To Buy Term Life Insurance in 7 Easy Steps
- How To Open a Roth IRA
- What Is a SEP IRA and Who Is Eligible?
- Becoming a Landlord: How To Find a Good Tenant
- How To Find a Good Moving Company - MOVING.org - UShip.com
- BBB-File a Complaint
- Most Medical Debt Is Being Wiped Off Credit Reports - The Wall Street Journal.
- Episode transcripts
- Clark.com daily money newsletter
- Consumer Action Center Free Helpline: 636-492-5275
Learn more about your ad choices: megaphone.fm/adchoices
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices