Are Celtic Stronger Now Than At The Start of The January Transfer Window | Ange Postecoglou’s Celtic v4.0
Manage episode 353984321 series 2882857
The target for Celtic when entering any transfer window is to ensure that we come out the other side even stronger.
So are we?
In Ange Postecoglou’s fourth transfer window we’ve made key additions in Yuki Kobayashi, Alistair Johnston, Tomoki Iwata and Hyeongyu Oh, but have also lost big hitters Josip Juranovic and (very likely) Giorgos Giakoumakis.
So are we better off for our January trading?
Is there anything the club should have handled differently?
Are we happy with the work that Ange, Mark Lawwell and Michael Nicholson continue to do?ALSO IN THIS EPISODE
- Captain Callum McGregor Clocks Up His 400th Appearance
- The Brendan Rodgers “Legacy”
- The Team Spirit in The Celtic Dressing Room
- A Guide To Scottish Slang (Featuring Greg Taylor & Alistair Johnston)
- Explore The Celtic Exchange Plus: 7 Day Free Trial
- If you’re enjoying The Celtic Exchange help us to grow the show by following the channel for free on your podcast player of choice.
- Please take 30 seconds to leave us a five star review on Apple, Spotify or at The Celtic Exchange website.
- Enjoy even more podcast episodes from us throughout the week on The Celtic Exchange Plus
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices