Manage episode 314193814 series 3142789
We are talking to Darin Sallam, the filmmaker from Jordan, whose film got premiered at TIFF 21 amidst the Covid restrictions.
A great and important chat that will break a lot of myths about female filmmakers coming from the Arab world.
1) Farha, premiering, the audience, and the response amidst the co-vid.
2) Travelling. 5812 miles during the Covid from Amman .
3) Where do your stories come from?.
4) Why do you want to make films?
5) Does living around conflicted areas (Syria, Iraq, Israel,) influence you as a person and filmmaker
6) Funding in Jordan
7) What changes did you see in yourself after your first feature-length film?
8)Going with the flow and challenges of shooting your first feature film
9) The next phase
Email id: email@example.com/
For partnerships/queries send you can send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Intro Music: "Hard Boiled" by Kevin MacLeod (https://incompetech.com)
License: CC BY (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
Outro Music: Shades of Spring by Kevin MacLeod
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.