Manage episode 347822604 series 2929413
Join us today for this seasoned homemaker portrait of Kimberly Simpson . We chat about her experience of keeping a home for over 30 years with husband, Jim. Kimberly is a deep thinker and is passionate about cultivating meaningful relationships with family, neighbors and her sisters in Christ, something she has always sought to do through her homemaking.
Mentioned in this Episode
- Moms in Prayer International (formerly Moms in Touch)
- George Mueller
- Made for More by Hannah Anderson
- "A Housewife's Hands" by Marjorie K Rawlings
Free Weekly Newsletter
Free Audio Version and Study Guide for JR Miller's "Homemaking"
Leave Us A Review
- Love The Podcast (works on any device)
Stay In Touch with The Art of Home Podcast
Follow The Art of Home on Your Listening App
- Follow The Podcast (works on any device)
Support The Art of HomeSupport the show