Manage episode 342958088 series 31291
We start with Don's update on Hurricane Ian, the we consider the many imroved opportunities for investing you short term cash.
After that, we are innundated with questions:
- How can a 401k be slowly liquidated when an employer requires the whole account be closed?
- What should be done with some old American fund shares in IRAs?
- My advisor forgot to send some paperwork.
- Is there a cure for a bad case of 'hodgepodgitis?"
- How should a TSP portfolio be allocated?
Plus, Tom feels compelled to talk sports again and would you pay 200% interest for that cute "doggy in the window?"
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices