316 - Innovate Health 2022 Feature Episode
Manage episode 349874334 series 2628426
This is a feature episode recorded live at the Innovate Health Conference in 2022, featuring a number of speakers who were interviewed after their time on stage. The episode provides insight into the key points discussed during the conference, which focused on the role of digital health innovations in enabling diagnosis and care at home.
The main themes discussed in the episode include the importance of collaboration in the healthcare industry and the potential for digital health technologies to improve patient outcomes and experiences.
Featured In This Episode:
- Shannon Watt - Chief Cardiac Physiologist, Royal Melbourne Hospital
- Col Hackwood - Managing Director, Oneview Healthcare
- Dr Shannon Nott - Rural Director of Medical Services, Western NSW
- Kate Munnings - CEO, Virtus Health
- Dr Erol Harvey - CEO, ACMD Aikenhead Centre for Medical Discovery
Loving the show? Leave us a review, and share it with someone who might get some value from it.
Keen to take your healthtech to the next level? Become a THT+ Member for access to our online community forum, quarterly summits and more exclusive content. For more information visit here.