Manage episode 308842536 series 3021653
It's the first episode of season 6! Come for the nanopharmacology, stay for the robotics and fun with Twitter networking. In this episode, we interview Olivia Geneus and Jarriaun Streets about founding #BlackinNanotech, how they got into science, and the challenges of communicating about nanotechnology.
Black in Nanotech founders Olivia Geneus (left) and Jarriaun Streets (right), along with the #BlackInNano logo
ABOUT THIS EPISODE
- Olivia Geneus: LinkedIn, Twitter, Physics World profile
- Jarriaun Streets: LinkedIn, The Science Talk video interview
- Beza Tuga: website, Twitter
- Black in Nanotech: website, Twitter,Instagram
- EMOHAITI: website, Instagram
- Hopital Bernard Mevs & Project Medishare Haiti Relief: GoFundMe
- Black in Chemistry: website, Twitter, Instagram
- Black in X: website,
- The Center for Sustainable Nanotechnology
Interviewer: Beza Tuga
Producer/Host: Miriam Krause
This material is based upon work supported by the National Science Foundation under the Center for Sustainable Nanotechnology, grant number CHE-2001611. Any opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed on this podcast are those of the participants and do not necessarily reflect the views of the National Science Foundation or the participating institutions.