STEPPING INTO SPECIAL EDUCATION, Special Education, SPED, Special Ed, Students with Disabilities, Classroom Management
20. “Am I Doing a Good Job?” 4 Questions to Ask Yourself to Feel Validated as a Special Education Teacher!
Manage episode 347741491 series 3371985
Hey Special Education Teacher,
Are you up late worried? Thinking if you’re doing a good job? Are you wondering what qualities make a good special ed teacher?
You just heard that ONE negative comment or critique about your teaching. Now you’re up late at night, thinking if you have what it takes to be a sped teacher. Today I share 4 questions to ask yourself to get that validation you need as a special education teacher! These questions will help you look more at the positive side of education, but also humble yourself to know when you need to change.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- When in doubt, just ask!
- To humble ourselves when needing constructive criticism
- To not forget the amazing qualities you do have
- EP 4 - The Top 3 Reasons for Self-Growth: Why Special Education Teachers Should Never Stop Learning!
- EP 3 - 5 Tips to Work Best with Your Paraprofessional, Special Ed Aide
***Celebrate with me on my 20th episode, 2K downloads, & ranking in the top 2% globally as the most popular podcasts! Enter the raffle to win a $20 Target gift card! To enter just leave me a written review on Apple Podcasts, screen shot it, upload it onto your stories on Instagram, and tag me! This will be your entry! If you’ve already wrote a review for me, look for it on Apple podcast in my show, screenshot it, upload it to your stories on Instagram, and don’t forget to tag me! This will be your entry! The raffle entry will end on 12/6/22! I will read the winner on the 12/13/22 episode & on my Instagram stories! Good luck!***
Connect with Michelle Vazquez: