Manage episode 295065016 series 1534357
Right before COVID-19 hit, I was in NYC with Jay Shetty and got to sit down with him for over an hour. We talked about many different things but one thing that stood out to me was Jay speaking about how he used to be shy and still kind of is introverted in some ways today.
Jay Shetty's viral wisdom videos have garnered over 4 BILLION views and he has gained over 25 MILLION followers globally. His health & wellness podcast, On Purpose with Jay Shetty, offers insights to purposeful living and debuted at #1 on iTunes.
Read the rest of the show notes: https://markmetry.substack.com/p/stand-up-to-shyness-w-jay-shetty
- Read or Listen to my book Screw Being Shy: https://bit.ly/2PqV2QI
- Subscribe to my FREE Newsletter: https://bit.ly/3eANWld
- Apply for 1 on 1 Coaching: https://bit.ly/2Pslqd0
~~~CONNECT w/ MARK~~~
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mark-metry/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/markmetry
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/markymetry
- Website: https://www.markmetry.com/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org