Manage episode 304309863 series 2769326
Fabio Wibmer is an Austrian trials rider and mountain biker with almost 7 million YouTube subscribers and his videos have been viewed more than 1.2 billion times. He’s known for starring in videos like Wibmer’s Law, Fabiolous Escape 1 and 2, and most recently, Home Office. In addition to trials riding, Fabio is also a winning downhill and freeride mountain biker.
- How are you feeling following your dirt bike crash in November?
- Do you have any tips or tricks for recovering from injury? How do you fill your time off the bike?
- Are dirt bikes just a hobby for you, or is it something you use to get better on the mountain bike?
- Like a lot of people, I imagine you started riding bikes as a kid. When did you realize that you were more talented, or maybe just more passionate, than the other kids?
- Who were the riders who inspired you as you were growing up?
- Are there any tricks you really wanted to include in a video like Home Office, but weren’t able to complete? How do you know when it’s time to give up on a trick and move on?
- Do you consider yourself a perfectionist?
- Where do you get your confidence?
- Which video project are you the most proud of?
- What are some of the skills that cross over between trials and freeride mountain biking?
- What’s the secret to pulling off a really good tail whip?
- What are some of the best mountain bike trails you have ridden around the world?
- What do you have to say to younger riders who look up to you?
- If you weren’t a trials rider and Red Bull athlete, what would you be doing instead?
Photo: Hannes Berger / Red Bull Content Pool
This episode first aired on January 11, 2021.https://anchor.fm/singletracks/support