Manage episode 322925355 series 2930339
Today’s conversation with Kelsey Hightower showed Gerhard what he was missing in his quest for automation and Kubernetes. The fundamentals that Kelsey shares will most certainly help you level up your game.
This is a follow-up to the last 45 seconds of the Kubernetes documentary.
Oh, and we finally cleared where we should run our changelog.com PostgreSQL database 🙂
Changelog++ members save 5 minutes on this episode because they made the ads disappear. Join today!
- MongoDB – An integrated suite of cloud database and services — They have a FREE forever tier, so you can prove to yourself and to your team that they have everything you need. Check it out today at mongodb.com/changelog
- OpenZiti by NetFoundry – Programmable network overlay and associated edge components for application-embedded, zero-trust networking. Check it out at netfoundry.io/changelog
- Raygun – Never miss another mission-critical issue again — Raygun Alerting is now available for Crash Reporting and Real User Monitoring, to make sure you are quickly notified of the errors, crashes, and front-end performance issues that matter most to you and your business. Set thresholds for your alert based on an increase in error count, a spike in load time, or new issues introduced in the latest deployment. Start your free 14-day trial at Raygun.com
- Rewatch – Rewatch gives product and engineering teams async superpowers and helps them move faster with greater clarity. Imagine all of your team’s videos, all in one place. Record, organize, and share the videos that your team needs to ship great work. Get started for free with 14-day trial at rewatch.com.
Notes and Links
- 🎬 Kubernetes: The Documentary - Part 1
- 🎬 Kubernetes: The Documentary - Part 2
- 🎬 Kubernetes The Easy Way! - KubeCon NA 2017
- 🎬 Kelsey, Kubernetes, and GitOps - GitHub Universe 2020
- 🎬 Kelsey Hightower’s Best Live Demo Yet - Cloud Next ’18
- 🎬 The future of Kubernetes - The DEVOPS Conference 2022
- Google Cloud Run
Something missing or broken? PRs welcome!