Manage episode 374770020 series 3495918
This episode exposes you to phrases, repeated in English and Russian, to improve your Russian vocabulary and help you to express yourself in Russian.
These episodes are meant to accompany and accelerate your existing Russian language studies, whether you're using an app like DuoLingo, or you're enrolled in a more formal Russian class. The more you expose your brain to Russian audio, the faster you'll learn.
All episodes have subtitles available (if your podcast app supports subtitles).
Contact us with feedback and ideas: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phrases in this episode:
- What do you do for work?
- What does your typical work day look like?
- If money weren't an issue what would you do?
- What do you like to do in your spare time?
- Do you have any kids?
- Are you from here?
- Where did you grow up?
- Where did you live before this?
- What’s the next trip you have planned?
- If you could fly anywhere for free, where would you go?
- Have you ever been to Moscow?
- Do you have any recommendations for my trip to Moscow?
- Are you reading any good books right now?
- What’s the last movie that made you cry?
- Are there any apps on your phone that you can’t live without?
- If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- Are there any foods that you absolutely would not eat?
- What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever received?
- What’s the most unbelievable thing that’s ever happened to you?
- Who’s the most important mentor you’ve had?
- What’s the strangest compliment you’ve ever gotten?
- If you could teach a college course on any subject, what would it be?
- What’s the most out-of-character thing you've done?
- Do you listen to any podcasts?