Manage episode 288297305 series 2360053
- Vaccination Roundtable: somebody get Sam a shot!
- LSU: Taking Will Wade to the trash can. Has LSU never seen a basketball? All they do is Iso, as soon as the 2Pt floaters weren’t falling and they shut down their PG things looked fine.
- FSU: Very very tall. Big question is whether their 7-footer can take out Dickinson because they have the long athletic guards. It’s more Liam Robbins than Kofi Cockburn. FSU turns it over a lot and scores in transition with Scottie Barnes.
- Cheap fouls.
- FSU gives up threes, not two’s. Chaundee game again?
- Alabama talk just in case: Seth likes that you can stop them at the rim and they’ll keep coming anyway. More afraid of FSU than Bama, not because they’re a better team but because they’re a worse matchup.
- Women’s hoops: when they’re not just Naz they can beat anybody! Leigha Brown being a second banana puts Hailey Brown in the right role. Doing it with out Dilk!
- Big Ten, where you go? Lots of love for Krutwig.
- Hockey: bad draw.